- Serving schools since 1978
- Centrally based in Chesterfield, Missouri
- Family-owned and operated
- Currently partnering with over 85 public school districts
What Makes Us Successful?
- Multi-choice daily menus
- Scratch cooking and baking
- Use of locally grown, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables
- Volume purchase agreements
- Careful control of labor costs
- Computerized nutritional analysis
- Compliance with federal and state nutritional guidelines
- Opaa! becomes part of the community, our team members live in the communities where they work
Just Like Mom Used To Make
Opaa! understands the importance of preparing food that looks good, smells good and tastes good. Every item on our menus is evaluated on the basis of increasing student participation. Much of Opaa!'s success in creating popular meals is due to scratch cooking. This family touch maximizes the use of your school district's government commodities, such as whole wheat flour, eggs and margarine, to prepare homemade items like fresh-from-the-oven cinnamon rolls and whole grain breads.
No Two School Districts Are Alike
Each school district has unique needs. We appreciate those needs, as well as your desire to retain local control over your program. That's why Opaa! professionals tailor a food service program that's just right for you. There is one common trait across all our school districts, however—we make sure every school is always in compliance with federal and state nutritional guidelines.