- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 12 bite-size peanut butter cups
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan. Directions
To make crust:
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
To make the filling:
Beat cream cheese electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.
|Submitted by:|| This recipe is a favorite
Opaa! Staff Special!