- 1 lb. pork sausage (mild)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese
- 1 small red pepper chopped fine
- 1 small bottle Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 1 pack wonton wrappers
- Oil for muffin tin and to lightly oil wrapper
Lightly oil inside muffin tins and place one wrap in each tin. Lightly oil inside of each wrapper. Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned 5-7 minutes.
Cook sausage. Drain and blot dry. Add all other ingredients. Scoop a tsp. of mix into each wrapper. Cook at 350 degrees until it melts.
|Submitted by:||This is a wonderful Appetizer provided by Traci Short|