- 2 cups chopped cooked fajita chicken meat or frozen diced chicken
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
Yield: 6 servings
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over bean and chicken mixture and stir until dressing is evenly distributed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add some Vitamin A by serving on a bed of chopped romaine lettuce
|Submitted by:|| This recipe is a favorite
Opaa! Staff Special!